Plan your studiesHave you made up your mind? Great! Here you'll find all the information you need to make it happen.
Admission timeline for autumn semester
Most of our programmes and courses start in the autumn semester.
Admission opens in:
- Now it is time to apply to the programme you like
- Last day to apply!
- Your last chance to submit your application.
Pay application fee
- Deadline to send in receipt showing that you have paid the application fee
- Supporting documents
- Deadline to upload supporting documents
?Did you get in
- Notification of selection results
We may have something for you. Every year, we provide scholarships to our most outstanding applicants. The scholarships cover up to 100% of the tuition fee.
All universities in Sweden use the same application website. That means one page, one application deadline and one application fee. Pretty smooth huh?! In order to apply, you need to have the right documents all set, such as proof of English proficiency and transcript of records. Click on the links below for more information on how to apply and to go to the application website.
Semester dates 2020/2021
- Autumn 2020: 31 August–17 January
- Spring 2021: 18 January–6 June
Semester dates 2021/2022
- Autumn 2021: 30 August–16 January
- Spring 2022: 17 January–5 June
Semester dates 2022/2023
- Autumn 2022: 29 August–15 January
- Spring 2023: 16 January–4 June
To do before your move
Moving to another country involves a lot of planning. Finding accommodation, obtaining a residence permit, learning about insurance, paying tuition fees… sorry did we loose you? Focus on the first step: applying. Then you can figure out the rest, step by step. We have gathered all the information you need about how to prepare for your stay.
And hey, we’re here for you! Just let us know if you need any help, ok?